20 April 2018

Alone in this World - Persona 4 the Animation

Song Information

Song Title Alone in this World
Description Persona 4 The Animation - insert song (when Amagi Yukiko escape her shadow cage)
Artist

Singer: 平田ひらた志穂子しほこ (Shihoko Hirata)

Lyricist: Lotus Juice

Composer: 目黒めぐろ将司しょうじ (Shoji Meguro)

Arranger: 目黒めぐろ将司しょうじ (Shoji Meguro)

Album(s) Persona 4 the Animation Vol.2 Tokuten CD [21 December 2011]
ペルソナ4アニメーション Vol.2 とくてんCD [PERUSONA 4 ANIMEESHON Vol.2 Tokuten CD]
Persona 4 the Animation Vol.2 Bonus CD
Persona 4 the Animation Tokushu Soundtrack [25 January 2012]
ペルソナ4アニメーション とくしゅ・サウンドトラック [PERUSONA 4 ANIMEESHON Tokushu SAUNDOTORAKKU]
Persona 4 the Animation Special Soundtrack
Media Youtube: Music

Lyrics

Loneliness prevails (in my heart, hmm)
When I'm not alone (even in crowd)
Feel like a pet bird (confined)
I wanna be who I wanna be
My heart is aching (deep down inside)
I had enough of lying to myself (no more)
Sick of grasping for air (losing little faith)
So sick of my faintness
Oh, I just want to break away, far away
Flying above the sky, then passing by the moon
Saying goodbye to my past days and move on
I'm wishing on shooting stars
Wishing someday my world can look bright and shine
Say hello to tomorrow with expectation


Source: See Source page.

No comments:

Post a Comment