20 April 2018

Falling into Right Places - Persona 4 the Animation

Song Information

Song Title Falling into Right Places
Description Persona 4 The Animation - insert song
Artist

Singer: 平田ひらた志穂子しほこ (Shihoko Hirata)

Lyricist: Lotus Juice

Composer: 目黒めぐろ将司しょうじ (Shoji Meguro)

Arranger: 目黒めぐろ将司しょうじ (Shoji Meguro)

Album(s) Persona 4 the Animation Vol.2 Tokuten CD [21 December 2011]
ペルソナ4アニメーション Vol.2 とくてんCD [PERUSONA 4 ANIMEESHON Vol.2 Tokuten CD]
Persona 4 the Animation Vol.2 Bonus CD
Persona 4 the Animation Tokushu Soundtrack [25 January 2012]
ペルソナ4アニメーション とくしゅ・サウンドトラック [PERUSONA 4 ANIMEESHON Tokushu SAUNDOTORAKKU]
Persona 4 the Animation Special Soundtrack
Media Youtube: Music

Lyrics

no logics behind
and no explanation needed
things seem to fit in to where it belongs
all the problems I got
seems to disappear
when you are right next to me
when I am right next to you
when we are
we are together as one
a friend like you is like no other
you light my pathway to my answer
even when you're away
pieces of life we gather
to put a masterpiece together
not alone no no
you and me oh yeah
help each other indeed


Source: See Source page.

No comments:

Post a Comment